miércoles, 17 de febrero de 2016

A person with a gift




                 Hello! I´am Raul and I´m going to do a blog on Martin Garrix.
                 Martin Garrix is a person who does a good music, but he no
                 sing. I like Martin Garrix because he does a lively music.
                I started hear does a years ago and I fell in love with their music.
                here you have a picture for him.                                                                                                            
               
                   He born in Netherland in 1996. He is a young talent beacuse only
                   have a 20 years ago. The song wiht wich he became famous called animals.
                   A song that went around the world and includes numerous song.                        
                   If you want to know  more about Martin Garrix visit this page.
                   Here I leave the song``Animals´´
               
             
hhhh
               

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario