sábado, 13 de febrero de 2016

Shawn Mendes


Shawn Mendes is a Canadian singer of seventeen years but with a very good voice for his age.For me it is one of my favorite singers because his songs are of all types: of love,happiness.....etc.

I met her songs because the favorite song of my friend is "Something Big" that is the most famous song of this singer and when I heard the song I loved because it has a lot of rhythm and the lyrics are very motivating.
When I got to know more about him and his music,I heard his first disc and I was amazed because all the lyrics he had written so young.
This is the cover of his first album which is my favorite.

http://www.lahiguera.net/musicalia/artistas/varios/disco/6644/shawn_mendes_handwritten-portada.jpg 
 
 To know more information about him I look at this web. Here you can find the tour dates of his concerts and old of his songs.
 And finally I leave the video for one of my favorite songs of Shawn Mendes.It is Stitches and this song is about heartbreak but has a lot of rhythm and you can even dance with your friends.This is the acoustic as it looks like it better than the original.
 




 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario