sábado, 13 de febrero de 2016

Ghost Town

Hello my name is María. Today, I'm going to talk about the new disc of my favorite group: Auryn
The name of the disc is Ghost Town and it has thirteen songs. It has eleven songs in English and two in Spanish.

In this disc there is an one song with an artist very famous that is Anastacia. The song is "Who's loving you".
The disc was on sale the fourth of december. That day, they signed in Madrid.
They went to many cities to sign their discs. I went the signative of Málaga.
In my opinion, my favorite song in English is "Footprint" and my favorite song in Spanish is "Solo un día".
The disc was gold disc in only five weeks. Personally, I like this disc and I hope they make more discs.
If you want to know, you can see here.
They first single of the disc was "Electric".


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario