domingo, 21 de febrero de 2016

My Passion Is Music!

Hello, I'm Naiara and I'm going to tell you about my passion for the music. This passion began when I was a child. I was only four years old when a film changed my life. It was called High School Musical. This film marked my childhood and it made me realize how important the music for me is. Because of its fame in 2006, they made two other parts in 2007 and 2008. Thanks to these films I started to dance and sing.


                       


The most famous songs are: Breaking Free, Start Of Something New, Get'cha Head In The Game, Everyday, What I've Been Looking For or Can I Have This Dance, but my favourite one is I Just Wanna Be With You because this song gives me a lot of feelings. Here you have the video of this song.





There are rumors that a new movie will come out, High School Musical 4. The story will talk about the life of the main characters in the University. The High School Musical fans are very happy to hear about this news. If you want to know more about this, click here. Thank you for your attention.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario